|From: wallstreeter||10/2/2010 8:02:29 PM|
|Great post describing all the exciting things happening and going to happen with VHC. Great post thanks to stockinvestor 777|
VHC's Vision & Focus 2-Oct-10 08:35 am The pieces continue to move into place, and it is VirnetX that owns the patents for the secure VPN technologies that will, and must, be utilized by the entire industry, and the reality is is that VirnetX essentially owns the patent on the wheel vis-a-vis its VPN and 4G-related security patents. And, technology titans and WallStreet are beginning to understand, realize, and accept that VHC has, and owns, precisely that which the entire industry must have in the way of ensuring truly secure-seamless communications.
Try to remember and recognize that VHC is in the midst of ushering in a paradigm shift in real-time secure Internet communications - - which takes time, especially when dealing with big companies and new technologies. The entire foundation from which real time communications security has been modeled will be permanently altered as VHC's patents are licensed, developed and implemented. VHC is redefining security for the entire communications spectrum in the world of secure communications.
A recap of a few of the different valuable parts to and opportunities of VirnetX include:
1. Litigation/patent-infringement lawsuits, including multiple other known infringers like CSCO, Apple, NEC etc. (So far, VirnetX has collected $200 million in cash). The Apple, Cisco and NEC litigation involves a comprehensive list of infringing products (including the iPhone, iPad, & iTouch) that amount to annual sales of over $160 BILLION. In contrast, the MSFT case involved under $40 BILLION of Microsoft infringing product sales for multiple years. This new case is far, far larger.
2. Licensing Arm - licensing its IP, including licensing pertaining to embedding its patented technologies into network infrastructures, operating systems, or silicon chips in any number of 4G/LTE devices. This includes licensing for VHC's essential patents for complying with the Series 33 security reqiurements for 4G/LTE mobile devices.
3. GABRIEL Connection Technology - software, multiple uses and applications as it relates to GABRIEL's functionalities and features. (Status: GABRIEL Beta testing was launched on 12/08/2009).
4. Secure Domain Name Registry/ DNSSEC - (including two new patents - 504 and 151 patent)VHC has the solution for DNSSEC, and VirnetX is boldly claiming ownership of Secure Domain Names/Registry. To date, no one has disputed VHC's exclusive claim.
5. Secure Mobile Payments -(Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc.) - Pay close attention to this evolving space, which must have the VPN and 4G security specifications and technologies created through utilization of VHC's patents. The "Secure" Mobile Wallet must have VirnetX's secure VPN and 4G patented security technologies and solutions.
6. Securing Automobile Internet Connectivity (4G Mobile on Wheels): I believe it is inevitable that VHC will participate in this space as its secure VPN-related and 4G mobile security patents are the only impenetrable security solution, and VHC's solutions must be utilized and embraced by the entire industry. Indeed, I believe VHC already is in discussions with the auto-makers and/or major players in this rapidly-evolving area of Internet connectivity and mobile devices. [Note: Cloud Computing is yet another area for VHC.]
Enjoy as this story continues to unfold over the next 12 months. The rewards will be great.....stunning.
|RecommendKeepReplyMark as Last ReadRead Replies (1)|
|From: wallstreeter||10/23/2010 1:53:12 AM|
|Uncomfirmed rumors that Apple and Cisco are in settlement talks with vhc.|
Unconfirmed Rumors that Apple Inc. (AAPL) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)are in settlement talks with VirnetX Holding Corp (VHC),would be huge positive for (VHC),Microsoft (MSFT) has already settled with (VHC [FREE Stock Trend Analysis]).
|RecommendKeepReplyMark as Last Read|
|From: wallstreeter||4/6/2011 8:40:32 PM|
|This is the meeting on the 18th (I believe) that could make this recent runup look like nothing if they validate vhc's patents as essential for the 4g industry.|
""The most recent mover of the three has been VirnetX (VHC). Over the past two weeks the stock has more than doubled from the $13 range. What is driving this movement in part is the companies recent announcement that it has submitted a Statement of Patent Holder with the Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Standards (ATIS) and European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), supplementing its prior statement of December 1, 2009, identifying patents and patent applications that may be relevant to the following specifications in the 3GPP LTE, SAE project. The 3GPP LTE project is responsible for setting standards for the next Generation 4G networks. VirnetX contention is its patents may be essential for some of the 4G LTE security specifications without which you will be unable to implement 4G. This is exactly what Qualcomm did many years ago and it obviously was very successful. Their claim of foundational IP could result in billions of dollars of licensing over the next ten years clearly making the company a highly attractive acquisition target. VirnetX also recently announced the award of a new patent which it is including in their current litigation and this includes Apples series of products: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, iPad, and iPad 2.""
|RecommendKeepReplyMark as Last Read|