|I don't like to pick on people, but I have never understood how some clowns can repeatedly get away with a series of self-flagellating prognostications like .....|
1. "This is a top. It's going down!".
2. "I told you it's going down for sure!"
3. "It's supposed to go down hard! What happened?"
4. "Damn bears. Something is wrong with them. Rats!"
5. "I'm suspending my going down hard for a bit. I think there'll be another top soon!"
6. "It's sure to go down hard next year!"
7. "We talked to the stars. They're on our side!"
8. "Mommy! Mommy! Who took my pants?" :)
Come on guys. How do people get away with this?
Why can't people be decent and honest and say "You know what? I know poop! The market will do what it is suppose to do! I have no clue!"
Honesty is something that will always be respected. People just cannot help but respect honesty because it is not that common.